Followers

Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Infatuation Listening Lesson For English Learner with Audio

 We are sharing day by day English Lesson if you have some free time to learn English therefore we are posting infatuation listening Lesson today. If you have some words which is ready for you. You can download and learn here about English.

Whatever you are going to use this application, you must download this application in daily life. English Conversation for Myanmar People sometime, it is difficult to use English. We are hope that you can learn Here English Conversation with audio.

A: "What are you doing here on the bench? You've been here for an hour."
B: "I'm just thinking about Lucy. I can't get her out of my mind. I think I'm falling in love."

A: "Crazy boy. You barely know her."
B: "It doesn't matter. I like everything about her. I like the way she talks, the way she walks, her hair and her lips. I would give anything to kiss her."

A: "Did you tell her how you feel?"
B: "No way. I'll scare her away."

A: "You won't know until you tell her."
B: "Maybe later. But right now, all I can think about is her legs and her face. She is so beautiful."

A: "You're wasting your time. At least talk to her. You don't have to tell her how you feel."
B: "Yeah. I started talking to her in my Poly Sci class. I try to sit next to her as much as I can."

A: "That's a start. After awhile, you'll find out if she is everything you make her out to be."
B: "It won't matter because I love everything she does."

A: "Dude, you're blind as a bat. You're just infatuated with her."
B: "These feelings are too strong to be infatuation."

A: "We'll see in a couple of weeks. Let's go grab something to eat. You're human aren't you?"
B: "To think of it, I am a little hungry. Ok. Let's go."

Share this

0 Comment to "Infatuation Listening Lesson For English Learner with Audio"

Post a Comment