Followers

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Class Friend Listening English For English Learner

This is very wonderful post for English Learner therefore I would like to use this application to use in your daily life. If you have some English skill, when you are more and more Learning English, you must be full of English. Therefore we are very good English to speak available   to talk with other.

 

A: "Hi. Aren't you in my sociology class?"
B: "I think so. With Professor Robinson right?"

A: "Yeah. I'm Nicole."
B: "I'm George. It's nice to meet you."

A: "How are you liking the class so far?"
B: "I like the subject. I think it's pretty interesting."

A: "Me too. But it's hard to sit in class when the weather is so nice."
B: "Tell me about it. The weather has been so great lately."

A: "So, what year are you?"
B: "I'm a sophomore. How about you?"

A: "I'm a freshman."
B: "Where are you from around here?"

A: "No. I'm from the east. I grew up in New York."
B: "New York? That seems like a fun place."

A: "More like a busy place. Everyone is always on the run over there."
B: "I grew up in San Francisco."

A: "That's not too far from here. Do you like living on the west coast?"
B: "I haven't been to many other places, but the west coast is a great place."

A: "Yeah. I like it too."
B: "Are you ready for the mid term next Friday?"

A: "I'm so behind. I've been going out a lot. I'm having so much fun, but I really need to catch up on my school work."
B: "Where do you usually hang out?"

A: "No where specific. We always do different things."
B: "Have you been to Alcatraz yet?"

A: "Not yet. I want to go though."
B: "I highly recommend it. It's an interesting place to visit."

A: "Maybe you could take me there."
B: "If you get a B or better on your midterm, I'll take you there."

A: "Deal. It was great meeting you. I'll talk to you again tomorrow."
B: "Ok. See you later."

Share this

0 Comment to "Class Friend Listening English For English Learner"

Post a Comment