Followers

Monday, August 19, 2019

The explaning of Wanna & Gonna with Voice



This is nice Topic to learn English thus I would like to remind you and know about Gonna and wanna about Explain. If you are knowing it, you must download this audio when you are going to use this article.

Therefore you must learn English about this word of English Conversion, I hope you will be more and more develop about English.

Wanna, Gonna

​Reductions formed with word + to
gonna

Formation: gonna = going + to
Usage: I'm gonna have to work every day next week.
Meaning: I'm going to have to work every day next week.

gotta

Formation: gotta = got + to
Usage: I gotta get up early to go work.
Meaning: I got to get up early to go work.

hafta

Formation: hafta = have + to
Usage: I hafta work overtime tonight.
Meaning: I have to work overtime tonight.

hasta

Formation: hasta = has + to
Usage: She hasta work this weekend.
Meaning: She has to work this weekend.
Oughta

Formation: oughta = ought + to
Usage: You oughta find a better job.
Meaning: You ought to find a better job.
Wanna

Formation: wanna = want + to
Usage: I really wanna find a better job.
Meaning: I really want to find a better job.

 Credit: Sayar Maung Maung Win

Share this

0 Comment to "The explaning of Wanna & Gonna with Voice"

Post a Comment