Followers

Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Learning English Speaking as Conversation with old People

It is Learning English Conversation with making and appointment with other. If you are going to learn English Conversation. When you are going to use this application about meeting to him. You said that. You can ask question.  Which is following like that..

Would you call Mr. Johnson for me please?
Certainly, I will straight away. Would you like me to schedule a meeting with him?
What should I tell him the meeting is about?
It is about our new pricing strategy.
Hello, could I have the office of Mr. Johnson please?

Scheduling a meeting
Hello, I am calling for Mr. Johnson.
Oh, yes I was expecting your call. I am Mr. Johnson’s secretary.
I am sorry, I didn’t get your name. well Lisa, Mr. Smith would like to
schedule a meeting with Mr. Johnson.
And what time will he be free?
Is everything set up?
I need you to take notes at the meeting OK ?



After you have finished all thing you must download this Photo for this longing for your future. When you are going to learn English, You must read it, and keep your Studying in daily life.

Share this

0 Comment to "Learning English Speaking as Conversation with old People"

Post a Comment