Followers

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Learning English the Conversation with Objective of Performance 15

I would like to introduce the Objective of English Conversation to communicate other people in daily life. Therefore I would like to post screen of English conversation My website. Because those are compensation to performance. When we are communicate with other foreigner to talk with English Language. If you would like to say with them, it is supporting to you.

The performance which is very important to use the development of your action in English thus I would like to remind you must use the performance. Because, the international Language is used in Conversation.

It is not historically using for conversation with other. It is important Language for you. Only you are worker in company but also you are a good learner. You must save this language to develop any thing. I would like to say "thanks".








Share this

4 Responses to "Learning English the Conversation with Objective of Performance 15"

  1. This is very helpful, pages like this can change the way others see themselves (while experiencing these tough situations). http://www.axivasichem.com/thimbles.aspx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post thanks for sharing with us i really enjoyed your post. Thank you for the review. Nice doing business with you! glass fiber filters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, I have got interesting points and methods here after reading this hypnosis-down under blog,keep it up. the golden chariot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff on your post. express visa Canada
    canada federal skilled worker program

    ReplyDelete