Followers

Saturday, February 10, 2018

After Complaint, how to fire an Underperformer Speaking Skill

I would write after complain at your jobs how to fire and under performer to your costumer. In this post I was requesting to do your own business ways how to speak to them. This is the most important in your business running thus I was writing this post as speaking skill for your business communication skill.   

Win=> Hlaing, as you know we are streamlining operations here at La Min.
Hlaing=> Yes, I heard we will downsizing.
Win=> I am under the gun to cut the division by 100 staffers.
Hlaing=> Wow, Is sounds like you have got your work cute out for you.
Win=>I sure do.
Hlaing=> Do you think you job is on the line?
Win=>That is why i called you in here today. I wanted to let you know that we are going to have to let you go.
Hlaing=>Oh no!
Win=> I am sorry, but I have got my marching orders. I have got to get the division back in the black again by the end of the year.
Hlaing=> I cannot believe this! You know I have got Girlfriend.
Win=> I assume you have a need egg?
Hlaing=>I did, but last year I lost a lot of money in the stock market.
Win=> I am really sorry. I wish we could keep you.
Hlaing=>I have not been on the job market in 24 years. Who is going to want to hire me?

This is the writing of me to speak skill. If you would like to say each other as speaking skill with your communication how to manage way by way I will post here. you will learn in your understanding.

Share this

0 Comment to "After Complaint, how to fire an Underperformer Speaking Skill"

Post a Comment